Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In Search Of

We need a new name for this blog. Main House of Payne was a good stopgap, but Sam and I both have blogs with House of Payne in the title, and two is the limit. (Unless we want to do House of Payne World Tour, in honor of that t-shirt Sara made like ten years ago, which I still wear.)

How about one of these? They're all terrible, but . . .

* Grandchild Photo Exchange
* Life is Payne
* Dad Doesn't Read This
* Payndersons
* Fatti and Mutti
* Former Umbarts Association (Umbarts Anonymous?)
* Oh Du Froehliche
* The Payne Plantation
* Moving Day Soup

Anyone else have ideas?

--JOHN

3 comments:

Grettle said...

fatti & mutti - both have implications - I won't answer for Dad, but for me it sounds like I am quiet. So maybe that would be misleading. :)

the House of Payne said...

You're certainly not a mute mutti...

:D

Sara said...

I like DadDoesn'tReadThis

Sara