Monday, September 1, 2008

I can't stop!!

Clearly I am the only one who posts here, but hopefully someone is seeing these pictures. Here is Jack as Clifford, the big red dog.



Adam, just with a great smile; I couldn't pass this one up.


Don't have too many full face pictures of me, but here are a couple of me and Rab.




A rite of passage at the Anderson house -- holding on to Dad's thumbs.



All the junk Jack had in his bed. He likes his stuff. He gathers it at night when the other kids are asleep and puts it in his bed to sleep with. Also he is not doing PJs these days. Just clothes.




Abby lost her two front teeth. Wants them back before Christmas.



Mark started to scale a dead palm leaf (frond?) and made it about half way up the tree. He is also good at climbing stop sign poles and street sign poles. He has some real physical talent.