Thursday, December 25, 2008

Anderson Christmas Eve poems

Sara's poem:
Today is Christmas Eve and so
The sewing machine light is all aglo.
It must be genetic
My pace is frenetic
I hope all is finished tomorrROW.


Abby's poem:
Christmas is the time of year
When bells are ringing
And presents
But most of all, Christmas trees.


Adam's poem:
Christmas is a time of year
For everyone to have great cheer.
Christmas is very fun
But we're sorry when Christmas is done.


Mark's poem:
Jesus's birth is Christmas
because he was born on Christmas.
The shepherds were watching over their flocks.
The star told about Jesus being born.
Mary wrapped him in swaddling clothes.
The shepherds came.
The wise men came.
And laid him in a manger.
We like to think of Jesus being born.

1 comment:

Grettle said...

Sara,

I just found this (June 21 - Father's Day) as I was looking for our blog with all your essays about Dad. The poems are TOO CUTE! I love that you're doing this. I suspect you'll love it too as you look back over the years.

Much love,
Mom